HAMSTERS & GERBILS SUPPLEMENT
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 5 and get 10% off
- Buy 6 - 12 and get 15% off
Provital® has developed this product especially for Hamster and Gerbil to be used in large farms, or by pet owners. PRO-VITALS ® Hamster and Gerbil vitamins and minerals formula is complete, developed for high producing mouse and rats or to maintain optimum health including in the aid to control digestive disorders. Provitals Hamster and Gerbil formula comes in different sizes, from the pet shop size of one animal to a big mouse and rat farm. Provital's Hamster and Gerbil vitamins and minerals formula will enhance the wellbeing of your Hamster or Gerbil, and help them achive a sound and healthy life. Provital vitamins and minerals can be mixed in the water, and in the food. If mixed in water it must be changed daily can be mixed at the rate of 1/4 teaspoon for 16 oz of water, or 1 table spoon per 1 gallon of water. Mix with the pellets at the rate of 1/2 to one teaspoon per 2 to 5 lb of food, or sprinkle lightly on vegetables or fruits. Can be mixed with seeds.
Provital's Hamster and Gerbil formula assist in controling wet tail syndrome.
Our formula contains:
- Probiotics different strains & Prebiotics to boost immunity and produce digestive enzymes
- Vitamins, complete spectrum
- Minerals, complete spectrum
- Omega fatty acids
- PRO-VITAL,S ® Bio-Tag, oligosaccharide used in the prevention of disease
- Yucca shiderega as a fecal & urine odor control
- Digestive enzymes, for easy and efficient digestion of food stuff
- Can be given in the water or mixed in the food.
- Amino acids
Mix in food
Provital vitamins and minerals can be mixed in the food. In the food, it can either be mixed with the pellets at the rate of 1/2 to one teaspoon per 2 to 5 lb of food, or sprinkle lightly on vegetables. Amounts can be doubled during times of stress.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.*