HOOKBILL PEDIATRICS PARROTS
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 4 and get 10% off
- Buy 5 - 12 and get 20% off
Parrots hand feeding formula supplement ProVital® Hookbill Pediatrics baby parrots, conures, love birds cockatiels vitamins,minerals ,probiotics
Vitamin, Mineral,Probiotics, many other ingredients not found in hand feeding formulas PRO-VITAL offers an array of high quality ingredients to boost the health and growth of your growing parrot without the use of drugs or antibiotics.
INGREEDIENTS NOT FOUND IN HAND FEEDING FORMULAS!!
Our product contains:
- Chelated Minerals
- Omega Fatty Acids
- Proprietary blend of probiotics 6 different species to produce different results.
- Enzymes, 5 different types Lactobacillus different strains, bacillus varieties, live yeast 3 types and much more
- Digestive enzymes to give maximum assistance to the birds digestion and aid in minimizing sour crop or indigestible food, boosting digestion.
- Pro-Vital® BioTag- a prebiotic MOS Manna oligosaccharide
- Yucca schidigera, eliminates fecal odor control, and keeps bad bacteria in check.
- L-Carnitine, is an energy transporting assisting in the transport of energy to the muscle
Our product has very small quantities of the vitamins that are thought to produce toxicity in some of the parrots, making this product safe to be use with all hand feeding formulas. This product is rich with those vitamins that enhance a healthy growth and promote a healthy immune system.
Yeasts are a source of (1) essential amino acids derived mainly from cellular protein, (2) vitamins, (3) minerals, and (4) other nutritional factors. The cellular yeast protein is highly digestible and contains the amino acids essential for man and domestic animals. Yeasts are also a source of B vitamins plus the minerals Potassium and Phosphorous with lesser amounts of Calcium, Magnesium and Sulfur. The essential amino acids, vitamins, and minerals found in yeast make a valuable contribution to the nutritional level of feeds. In addition to the nutritional benefits of feeding live yeast, flavor-enhancing compounds derived from yeast metabolism are produced during growth.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.*