PIGEON BREEDER PLUS 35.2 oz / 1000 g 12/case
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 5 and get 5% off
- Buy 6 or above and get 10% off
ONE PRODUCT GETS IT ALL!!
WATER SOLUBLE FORMULA.
For breeding, molting, this is all in one product, it is all that your birds need!
USERS CLAIM, "THAT YOU WILL BREED SO MANY HEALTHY PIGEONS, YOU WON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THEM"!
PIGEON BREEDER PLUS OUR PREMIUM BREEDING PRODUCT, our signature Breeding, Fertility and Molting product for Pigeons.
8 oz will make 26 gallons, 16 oz 52 gallons, 35.2 oz 116 gallons at one scoop per gallon. dosage can be decreased or increased depending on need.
All of our products are designed with specific strains of probiotics to target specific organs and desired results. Our probiotics are grown in sofisticated laboratories to enhance quality of each live colony included. The combination of all of the ingredients in our products, that "proprietary blend", is what sets PRO-VITAL apart from all the other products in the market.
1. Increase egg production
2. increase fertility in breeders
3. Increase viability of the embryo
We have been in the pigeon supplies for over 10 years, providing quality products to pigeon supply companies and pigeon suppliers and pigeon lofts.
FEATURES & BENEFITS: CONCENTRATED:
- PREMIUM BREEDING SUPPLEMENT
- MOLTING SUPPLEMENT CONTAINS ALL OF THE AMINO ACIDS FOR FEATHER GROWTH
- COMPLETE SPECTRUM OF MULTI-VITAMINS VITAMINS (OVER 16)
- ALL MINERALS FOR BONE AND BODY FUNCTIONS. SOME VITAMINS DO NOT WORK UNLESS CERTAIN MINERALS ARE PRESENT. INCLUDING Calcium & Phosphorus
- AMINO ACIDS (ALL ESSENTIALS) FOR BODY STRENGHT AND DEVELOPMENT
- OMEGA FATTY ACIDS 3,6,9 FOR SKIN, FEATHERS AND HEALTHY IMMUNE SYSTEM
- OLIGO-FRUCTO-SACCHARIDES (MOS)FOR MAKING FECES DRY AND AS AN AID TO RID OF E COLI & SALMONELLA
- YUCCA SHIDERIGA ELIMINATES FECAL ODORS AND ASSIST IN CONTROLLING BAD BACTERIA
- PROBIOTICS 6 STRAINS BOOST IMMUNITY & ASSIST DIGESTION. STRAINS THAT PRODUCE SPECIFIC DESIRED EFFECTS, LIKE INCREASE EGG PRODUCTION, INCREASE CROP MILK PRODUCTION, ASSIST IN CONTROL OF COCCIDIOSIS, ETC.
- DIGESTIVE ENZYMES 6 TYPES INCREASE DIGESTION OF FEED
- L- CARNITINE INCREASES MILK PRODUCTION THEREFORE INCREASES SQUAB SIZE AND AIDS IN GROWTH
- MALTODEXTRIN A COMPLEX SUGAR FOR ENERGY
- WHEY PROTEIN INCREASES GROWTH SIZE OF CROP, AND AMOUNT OF MILK PRODUCED IN CROP
- CALCIUM FOR BREEDING, DEVELOPMENT AND GROWTH
- KEEP FECES DRY
- LARGER AND HEALTHIER SQUABS
- INCREASE EGG PRODUCTION
- INCREASE EGG FERTILITY
- INCREASE FERTILITY IN ADULTS
PROVITAL Pigeon Breeder Plus include in the Pigeon breeding formula vitamins, minerals, amino acids, prebiotics, probiotics L-Carnitine and much more, is a high quality product created specifically for the racing pigeon breeding, molting. We also recommend this product for the fancy pigeon or show birds. Our Pro-Vital® Racing Pigeon Breeding Plus supplement has all of the necessary ingredients for a healthy and sound breeding season with nothing else needed. Can be used with the Homers, Rollers, Tipplers, High Flyers pigeons or any other Performance or sport pigeons. This is a premium pigeon breeding, molting and show supplement. Easy to use in the water or in the feed. Use at the rate of 1 to scoops per gallon of water.
Our Pigeon Breeding Supplement contains all the necessary vitamins, minerals, and all other ingredients to promote a healthy breeding loft, with healthy breeders and squabs. Use the Pigeon Breeder Plus to raise your squabs as this product will increase the crop milk production in the parents allowing the squabs to grow healthier. Use Pigeon Breeder Plus during the molt to acquire a complete and healthy moult.
Our product also contains:
- Maltodextrin, A Complex sugar for a fast and efficient source of energy.
- Over 16 Vitamins: all water soluble
- Minerals, in combination with other ingredients for the correct mix.
- Proprietary concentrated blend of probiotics 9 different types,some to boost immunity, others produce digestive enzymes, others for special effects.
- Pro-Vital’s® Bio-Tag Oligosaccharides (prebiotic) keeps feces dry, RECEPTORS LIKE magnets to eliminate E. coli & Salmonella
- Digestive enzymes: (5 in total) that specifically target proteins, mixed carbohydrates, fats, soy, fiber, corn, wheat, and oats. This will increase digestibility of all foods, providing the parents, squabs, and squeakers with a higher quality nutritional plane, giving all opportunities for outstanding growth and development. By increasing food usage food conversion will improve and expenses will decline.
- L Carnitine: proven to increase hatch-ability and the chances for a good hatching success. It also improves the growth and strength of the newly hatch chick. It increases pigeon milk production improve chick growth and survivalist.
- Yucca schidigera, a natural plant extract approved and known for its anti-inflammatory effects and its use for the control and elimination of fecal odors. It will also control pathogens like E. Coli and Salmonella.
- Pro-Vital’s® Bio-Tag, PREBIOTIC a Fructo-oligosaccharide (MOS) assists in preventing disease caused by E. Coli and Salmonella. This product produces an affinity to intestinal pathogens binding them to special receptors, and eliminating them through the feces, minimizing the possibility of disease.
- Electrolytes to correct dehydration and stress.
- Whey for growth and development, providing proven undetermined factors for benefits in the growth, hatch-ability and maintenance of the pigeons. This product will increase the size of the crop so larger quantities of milk may be produce for the rearing of the squabs. It will also increase food assimilation.
- Omega Fatty acids, to assist in the immunity and to produce a healthy and bright feather. I maintains the health of the skin and the feather follicle from where the feather grows and nest.
- Amino acids: The building block of protein, this product contains all of the essential amino acids for a fast and healthy growth. These are also needed for a healthy feather production and development.
- Calcium: For a healthy bone structure and solid egg production
Fat Soluble Vitamins
|Vitamin A||Decreased egg production, weakness and lack of growth|
|Vitamin D||Thin shelled eggs, reduced egg production, retarded growth, rickets|
|Vitamin E||Enlarged hocks, encephalomalacia (crazy chick disease)|
|Vitamin K||Prolonged blood clotting, intramuscular bleeding|
Water Soluble Vitamins
|Thiamine (B1)||Loss of appetite and death|
|Riboflavin (B2)||Curly-toe paralysis, poor growth and poor egg production|
|Pantothenic Acid||Dermatitis and lesions on mouth and feet|
|Niacin||Bowed legs, inflammation of tongue and mouth cavity|
|Choline||Poor growth, fatty liver, decreased egg production|
|Vitamin B12||Anaemia, poor growth, embryonic mortality|
|Folic Acid||Poor growth, anaemia, poor feathering and egg production|
|Biotin||Dermatitis on feet and around eyes and beak|
Minerals are also important to the health and well-being of poultry. The following are some of the important minerals and symptoms of mineral deficiencies:
|Calcium||Poor egg shell quality and poor hatchability, rickets|
|Phosphorus||Rickets, poor egg shell quality and hatchability|
|Manganese||Perosis, poor hatchability|
|Zinc||Poor feathering, short bones|
|Cobalt||Slow growth, mortality, reduced hatchability|