RAPTOR BOOST SUPPLEMENTS
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 6 and get 5% off
- Buy 7 - 12 and get 8% off
ONE PRODUCT GETS IT ALL!!
All of our products are designed with specific strains of probiotics to target specific organs and desired results. Our probiotics are grown in sofisticated laboratories to enhance quality of each live colony included. The combination of all of the ingredients in our products, that "proprietary blend", is what sets PRO-VITAL apart from all the other products in the market.
1. Falconry Raptors all species
2. Improve the quality of the flight
3. improves the stamina and endurance of the flight
4. For the maintenance of birds of prey during training and hunting
5. Assist in keeping healthy joints, ligaments and tendons
6. assist in maintenance of a healthy musculature
7. Enhances the performance of the flight
8. Assist in health maintenance during hunting and training
CONTRARY TO POPULAR BELIEVE, NOT ALL PRODUCTS ARE CREATED EQUAL. CAPTIVE RAPTORS NEED SUPPLEMENTS, FALCONRY EVOLVES NEW TECHNIQUES AND EQUIPMENT, IT ALSO EVOLVES NUTRITIONAL KNOWLEDGE. WE ARE NO LONGER IN THE MIDDLE AGES!
Raptor Boost is a nutritional supplement designed for the enhancement of flight. Used for flight enhancement for hunting, training, falcon racing, rehabilitation. This product was created for the trained raptor that needs to be in perfect athletic conditioning to effectively catch the quarry that it pursuits. Raptor Boost is a premium product with no equals in the world market today. Raptor Boost contains all of those high quality ingredients that are going to allow that raptor to be in superb athletic conditioning and perhaps give them that extra edge much needed in the persuit of prey in the field. For the trained raptor or the one in rehab, Raptor Boost is the product of choice.
This product is a fine powder that adheres very well to the food when applied.
RAPTOR BOOST BENEFITS:
1. Will provide all of the necessary vitamins at the correct dosage for athletic performance
2. Provides the necessary minerals to work in conjunction with the vitamins (Example: Vitamin E and Selenium)
3. Provides all of the essential amino acids to inhibit protein depletion (muscular destruction) during training or hunting season
3. Provides Omega Fatty Acids for muscle, joints, immunity, skin and feather health.
4. Provides all ingredients necessary to inhibit arthritis or assist in the health of all joints
5. Provides Probiotics for intestinal health and digestion
6. Provides digestive enzymes for digestion and food assimilation
7. Live beneficial yeast providing enzymes, B vitamins and nutritional factors enhacing health
8. MOS, Manna-Oligosaccharies to boost immunity and control bad bacteria in the gut
9. Natural Ingredients to control fecal odors and control harmfull bacteria
10. Enhances flight power
11. Improves health during hunting and training
12. Improves feather and skin quality
13. Specifically designed for Birds of Prey
14. Proven for many years in the market
15. Keeps birds lean and powerful
16. Provides long flight endurance
17. Increase response and alertness
18. Allows to fly at higher weight
19. Specifically designed for Birds of Prey
20. Economical to use
Sprinkle like if you were seasoning your own food with salt & pepper.
We have been in the Falconry supplies for vitamins and supplements over 10 years, providing quality products to Falconry supply companies and Falconry suppliers and Equipos de cetreria. We are also a supplier to Rehab Centers, specialized Veterinary Hospitals, Universities, and Research Facilities through out the world. Provital® Raptor Boost Vitamins, Minerals, Amino acids, Probiotics for Hawks and Falcons, is Specifically designed for the trained Raptor, used in falconry all over the world, Provital Raptor Boost is a flying supplement, it contains:
COMPARISON CHART OF INGREEDIENTS
- Prebiotic & Probiotic blend
- Digestive enzymes
- Vitamin E & C as preservative
- Minerals including Calcium & Phosphorus
- Amino acids (22)
- Muscle activator energy burst
- Muscle activator for long flights
- Joint Complex, strength & flex
- Muscular anti-fatigue formula
- Selenium & Vitamin E
- Feces activator odor control
- Omega Fatty Acids
- Converter of fat to energy
- Digestive track protector
- Live beneficial yeast
- Increase response to command
- Fly your bird at a higher weight (with digestive enzymes)
- Fly the next day after feeding (digestive enzymes)
- The Hunters choice!
OTHER HAWK VITAMINS
Ethoxyquin a chemical preservative,
a chemical preservative that may be toxic
to your bird, a carcinogenic herbicide
These ingredients have been scientifically proven to work and will benefit your Raptor while keeping it healthy, happy and energetic. You can enjoy your sport knowing your bird is going to perform at its best. Raptor Boost has been formulated with the performance Raptor in mind. We know that your Raptor needs to be in superb athletic condition and optimal health, so in the creation of Raptor Boost our company took all of those known ingredients which allow for a perfect athletic build up and found them in their purest form and highest quality and included them in our formula.
- Sprinkle 1.5 to 2.0 grams of product per 454 grams of body weight. That is about 1/3 of an ounce per 454g of body weight. Variable dose depending on effect on bird.
- Use daily
- Amount can be increased or decreased (not more than 40%)
- Can be fed all year
- Use higher dosage the first 30 days for a loading period
- Athletic performance
Fat Soluble Vitamins
|Vitamin A||Decreased egg production, weakness and lack of growth|
|Vitamin D||Thin shelled eggs, reduced egg production, retarded growth, rickets|
|Vitamin E||Enlarged hocks, encephalomalacia (crazy chick disease)|
|Vitamin K||Prolonged blood clotting, intramuscular bleeding|
Water Soluble Vitamins
|Thiamine (B1)||Loss of appetite and death|
|Riboflavin (B2)||Curly-toe paralysis, poor growth and poor egg production|
|Pantothenic Acid||Dermatitis and lesions on mouth and feet|
|Niacin||Bowed legs, inflammation of tongue and mouth cavity|
|Choline||Poor growth, fatty liver, decreased egg production|
|Vitamin B12||Anaemia, poor growth, embryonic mortality|
|Folic Acid||Poor growth, anaemia, poor feathering and egg production|
|Biotin||Dermatitis on feet and around eyes and beak|
|Calcium||Poor egg shell quality and poor hatchability, rickets|
|Phosphorus||Rickets, poor egg shell quality and hatchability|
|Manganese||Perosis, poor hatchability|
|Zinc||Poor feathering, short bones|
|Cobalt||Slow growth, mortality, reduced hatchability|
Provital Raptor Boost
Posted by Barb Roff on 20th Jul 2017
Provital is the go-to for my supplement. This product brings the best out of my birds and their performance.
Posted by Kate on 18th Sep 2014
I purchased this product for a 14 year old screech owl with arthritis. She can no longer fly but is still alert, eats well, and has managed to make her way around her cage by hopping and balancing with her wings. The joint formula has helped her tremendously and has made her more comfortable especially in damp, humid weather. Thank you!