Enriched Brewers yeast rich in B vitamins, minerals of all types, to improve the nutrition in all pigeons. All Natural from the beer fermentation a Sacromyces yeast by product with great nutritional value. Brewer's yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) is a very valuable feed supplement thanks to the high level of all of the essential amino acids and the high concentration of vitamin B, minerals and trace elements. In addition this is a top quality yeast, this is a pure product which also contains a balanced amount of vitamins which the pigeon needs to regulate the biological processes in its body.
Pro-Vital's® Inactive Yeast is a high quality supplement used to assist in boosting the protein content in all Pigeons and doves food. This product, is recommended to dust on the feed or mix in the water. Pro-Vital's pigeon brewers yeast can be used in conjunction with all of Pro-Vital's® products. This product is a product derived from the process of beer production and is rich in protein, B vitamins, minerals. This is an Inactive yeast which does not contain any live yeast cells.
1. Improve the quality of feed
2. Increase content of protein in the feed
3. Improve the content of vitamins and minerals in the feed
Composition (per 1kg):
-Saccharomyces cerevisiae innactive
All minerals including Iron
- Mix 1 tablespoon of Brewers yeast with 1 kg of grains or pellets.
- Give once a week all year round. Prepare fresh every time.
Indicated to improve the quality and protein content in the pigeon feed.
- 1 to 2 scoops per 5lbs of feed.
- 1/2 scoop per one gallon of water. Water must be change daily. Do not store solution more than 24 hours.
- Administer to the squabs on the food daily through the parents.
- Administer to adults during periods of stress, or throughout the racing or showing season or during training. This product can be use through out the year, and is compatible with any type of pigeon feed or Pro-Vital's products.
About Brewer's Yeast:
Brewer's yeast is often used as a source of B-complex vitamins, chromium, and selenium. The B-complex vitamins in brewer's yeast include B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin), B5 (pantothenic acid), B6 (pyridoxine), B9 (folic acid), and H or B7 (biotin). These vitamins help break down carbohydrates, fats, and proteins, which provide the body with energy. They also support the nervous system, help maintain the muscles used for digestion, and keep skin, hair, eyes, mouth, and liver healthy.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.*