Unique Racing Pigeon Supplement: Glucose & Dextrin blend for high energy output
PRO-VITAL CARBOMAX utilizes Dextrose in and enables the body to rapidly access energy through a quick pathway, given that it is a simple sugar. Meanwhile, Maltodextrin, being a more complex sugar, is metabolized at a slower rate. The synergy between these two components facilitates the sustained energy delivery for the birds, catering to their demands at any given moment and thereby improving their performance.
Feed: Sprinkle freely on food as a topping, or add 1-2 Tsp for every 5lbs of food.
Drinking water: Dissolve 1 to 2 scoops per gallon of water, administer 3 to 5 days before and after the race to replenish energy and assist recovery.
Do not store water solution for more than 24 hours after mixing.
Note: Keep all water containers clean, disinfect daily.
For best results use daily.
Storage: Dark, cool dry place.
- Can be used in conjunction with any of the Pro-Vital racing pigeon products.
- Administer to the racing pigeons before and after the race.
- Administer to adult pigeons during periods of stress, or throughout the racing or showing season or during training.
- This product can be use through out the year, and is compatible with any type of pigeon feed.
Features and Benefits:
- HIGH QUALITY ENERGY CARBOHYDRATES SIMPLE & COMPLEX
- CARBOHYDRATES OFFERED IN TWO DIFFERENT PATHWAYS OF ASSIMILATION
- FAST ENERGY AT ITS BEST
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.*